Apple Mac Operating System
Apple is known for its array of integrated products, whether it is their hardware or software. They try to ensure that its users are aware of new features by releasing updates of its operating system on a consistent basis. These updates are known to add new features that are designed to make use of the OS architecture.How do you install an Apple operating system?
Every once in a while, you might want to reinstall the operating system on your Mac. Most would recommend that you do this through booting in recovery mode so that you are shielded from any catastrophic problems or failures. Below are instructions on how to set up an operating system on your Mac:
- Shut down your computer.
- Click the Power button. This will look like a circle with a line piercing through it.
- Go ahead and click the command key and R simultaneously.
- Ensure that you are connected to the internet, preferably over Wi-Fi.
- Choose Install Mac OS, press Continue, and wait until the operating system installs.
Apple has made it possible for their customers to acquire the updated operating system by following the instructions stipulated below:
- Open the App Store while on your Mac.
- Search the App Store for the operating system that you prefer.
- Press the Download button on the page of the operating system that you have chosen. A file with the name of the operating system will download to the Application folder.
- Once the file has finished downloading, the installer will open automatically. Press continue and proceed with the onscreen instructions.
A public beta is simply a preview of an upcoming operating system. This is considered to be the test operating system, which is free for download by the public. This helps the company to identify any flaws with the operating system with the intent of mending said flaws.What are some of the features of the OS?
Here are two of the features found in the OS:
- An accessible interface: The operating system offers a relatively simple approach to computing. For example, there is no need to go through folder paths or create shortcuts for accessibility. It employs an upfront graphic user interface that can be useful to people who want to be productive.
- An integrated hardware and OS: The OS code is anticipated to work effectively with all its physical components. This emphasis on compatibility and optimization is intended for operation efficiency and computer longevity.
- Preloaded with productivity apps: It comes bundled with productivity apps such as Numbers, Keynote, Pages, a web browser email client, photo-editing apps such as iPhoto, and more.