A Primer on Universal USB Cables
A universal USB cable is used to charge your electronic equipment. They are employed when your smartphone, cell phone, MP3 player, or laptop needs charging. They are portable and can be used at home, at your place of business, or when you are traveling.What types of USB chargers and adapters are available?
There are a variety of USB charging cables for use with your electronic equipment. You can use a cable in your car or in an office. You can also choose a cable that fits your personal preference. These are some to consider:
- Car adapter: You can plug this cable into your cigarette lighter, and it will charge your smartphone. It has an LED indicator and is compatible with other brands.
- Wall USB: A cable cord that plugs into the wall and is used for travel. You can use this device for charging equipment from brands like Samsung, Nexus, and Google.
- Sync USB: With this cable, you can transfer data and charge your cell phone simultaneously. It also works with branded devices made by Nokia, HTC, and Motorola.
- Xtreme cables: The USB cable plugs into any wall and charges your equipment fast. It has a 1000 mAh capacity and works with Kyocera, Palm, and Sanyo equipment.
There are a variety of USB cords available for you to use that can recharge your electronic devices. Some chargers have fast speeds that allow you transfer data and recharge your device simultaneously. They come with female and male adapters and connecting cables as well. You can plug these chargers into a wall or in your car. You can choose from many sizes and cable lengths too. They are also available in different shapes. Some examples are:
- Micro: A USB that comes with a Type C adapter. This charger comes with your choice of short and long cable lengths for charging your electronics.
- Rapid: This is a transportable car charger that recharges electronics at a high speed.
- Dual: This charger has two inserts for your cable adapter and allows you to recharge more than one smartphone at a time.
- Dual male Y: A USB cable that splits in the middle and has two male adapters that allow you to recharge two smartphones and plug them into your laptop.
- Audio jack: This adapter has a headphone jack and USB cable attached to the connector. You can listen to music while your electronics are charging.
- Multifunction: This adapter has four connectors with assorted sizes that you can use to recharge a variety of electronics simultaneously.
- Multi USB: A charging adapter with ten connectors that permits you to recharge up to 10 different types of electronics at once.
- Magnetic: A small connector that you place into your smartphones port to recharge your electronics. The cord is separate and is inserted into the USB.