Why Choose a TV with a Built-In DVD Player?
TV/DVD combos have become relatively popular in the past couple of decades, as they present a compact, easy to use way of watching videos and movies. If you are considering a new DVD, VCR, or VHS player, then you should think of a combo. Panasonic offers a range of great DVD TV combos, which are both affordable and very reliable.
What Are the Benefits of Using a TV DVD Combo?
Obviously, a TV with a built-in DVD player has the benefit of being relatively compact and not taking up a lot of space. Some of the other main benefits include:
- You will have less cables and things to worry about. This is obviously a great benefit for people who are a bit short on space. It is also good for people who have pets or young children who have a habit of damaging cables.
- Many TV DVD combos are also DVD recorders. This means that when your favorite show comes on, you can use the built-in recorder to save it for later!
- You will eliminate the need for things like HDMI connections. HDMI cables often connect DVD, VCR, or VHS recorders to a television. However, if your DVDs can play directly from your TV, you wont have to worry about this!
- Many models are small and compact. Again, this is great for people who live in small apartments or who are lacking space for some other reason.
What Should I Think About When Selecting a TV DVD Combo?
As with anything, getting a new DVD, VCR, or VHS player, or a TV DVD combo requires some amount of thought and consideration. Think about the following:
- What sort of view you will get - If you decide on a new Panasonic brand TV, with or without a DVD player, you need to think about what sort of video quality it will give you. If possible, go for one with HDMI connections. Consult the user manual of the ones you are looking at for more information.
- Do you want a DVD recorder? Many DVD/TV combos come with built-in DVD recorders. If you like watching your favorite TV shows at your leisure, consider a combo with a recorder included.
- Do you regularly watch VHS or VCR tapes? If so, then you should look at a player or recorder for one or both of these, instead of or as well as a DVD player. While VCRs are not in as wide circulation as they once were, you can still find them.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Panasonic.