Kodak EasyShare Digital Cameras
The Kodak EasyShare digital cameras are a Kodak company sub-brand that produces cameras that enable the user to not only capture photos but also take videos as well. There are three Kodak Easyshare camera lines, including EasyShare.What is the Kodak Easyshare software?
The software is used to catalog and transfer digital images from Kodak Easyshare camera models. In addition, it can be used for non-Kodak devices as well as existing images of different formats. The software allows you to upload videos and images, and other features include tagging, captioning pictures, altering photos, and enhancing capabilities as well as a home printing page layout.How do you care for your digital camera battery?
Battery life is dependent on usage conditions, battery age, and battery type. Below are some of the ways you can care for the battery of your camera:
- Wipe the contact point with a dry cloth before inserting the batteries into the camera. Dirt on the battery contact affects the battery life.
- Use a Kodak Easyshare camera dock. This dock powers your camera and transfers pictures.
- Use a Kodak 3-volt AC adapter that readily powers your camera.
The speed it takes to reset to take another photo is dependent on a number of factors, namely the scene setting, the megapixel format chosen, and the number of pictures taken. At standard settings and 12 MP, you can capture digital shots by rapidly pressing the shutter. After that, you can continue taking more photos, not necessarily having to wait for the device to finish processing the images. Burst mode found on the Kodak allows you to take multiple photos.What resolution is required to take high-quality pictures?
The resolution is dependent on the size of the snapshot you want to take.
- 0.9 megapixels (MP) is recommended if you want to capture 4x6 pictures.
- At least 1.3 megapixels for 5x7 prints.
- At least 3.0 MP for 8x10 prints.
- At least 3.5 MP for 8x11 prints.
- For those wanting to put pictures on websites, a 2.0-MP resolution will suffice.
The Kodak uses a micro SD for storage of pictures and videos. There are two common memory card types including SmartMedia and CompactFlash memory cards. They come in multiple sizes including 128 MB, 256 MB, and 512 MB.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Kodak.