Everything You Need to Know About Kodak All-In-One Printers
Printing photos as soon as you take them, or other convenient times, allows you to enjoy your images sooner or give them to friends before they leave an event. Kodak all-in-one printers perform multiple printing functions. These Kodak and other all-in-one printers are available with different features and in different sizes and types to work with cameras, computers, and other devices.What are some connectivity options for all-in-one printers?
Kodak printers offer several features for connectivity. Some available options include:
- Bluetooth - This feature sends and receives information with other devices that also have embedded Bluetooth technology.
- Wireless - This connectivity option uses a router to send and receive information from connected devices, including desktop or laptop computers, smartphones, and smart cameras.
- USB - Generally, connectivity for computer and other systems may have USB 1.0, USB 2.0, or both types of ports.
- Ethernet - Ethernet makes use of cables of the RJ-45 specification for connecting the printer to another device or a router.
Some of the available types of these products may include:
- Photo - The photo is a mobile all-in-one printer designed for photos, scanning, and printing documents.
- Combination - This is a portable device and prints both photos and documents.
- Fixed - This model is typically kept in place attached to a computer. It can print up to 8.5 inch by 11 inch images and documents. See the manufacturer site for details.
- Photo printer - This system produces up to 4 inch by 6 inch photos. See the manufacturer site for details.
The resolution of a printer is how many dots per inch (dpi) it can make on the paper. Higher resolution is typically used for photos, while lower resolution levels are typically used for text. See the manufacturer site for details. Some available resolution levels are:
- 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- 4,800 x 1,200 dpi
- 9,600 x 2,400 dpi
Generally, these types of printers use inkjet technology. The color printers use three colors of ink cartridges, which are cyan, magenta, and yellow. They may also use a black ink cartridge. Some other types of printers are black and white, which use a black ink cartridge only. The ink cartridges make use of a liquid that acts as a solvent for pigments or dyes that provide the color.What are some features of all-in-one mobile printers?
There are a number of features of these mobile printers, including:
- Ink saving - These printer systems offer two ink saving modes so that less ink is used on the paper if you are printing text or graphics.
- Memory - The printers are available with either 128 megabytes or 512 megabytes of memory for storing the file until the printing process is complete.
- Light-emitting-diode status indicators - The printer's status will shine with a light-emitting diode. The status indicators may include a ready, working, error, and offline light.