Hyundai Car and Truck A/C and Heater Controls
The heating and air-conditioning systems of your Hyundai vehicle are essential components that ensure your comfort throughout the year. Whether you’re dealing with a cracked knob or a broken switch, it’s a breeze to find the component you need for a replacement. Choose controls for a variety of Hyundai sedan, coupe, and crossover models, including the Hyundai Santa Fe and the Hyundai Sonata.What is HVAC trim?
HVAC trim is the one-piece plastic unit that fits around the heater and A/C panels on your Hyundai. The purpose of the trim is to cover the raw edges of the unit, providing a neater look and preventing accidental damage due to impact or spills. In many cases, the operating unit for the heat and A/C features an indented edge section where the trim snaps into place, creating a seamless result. On digital touch displays, the trim will surround the screen.What are the functions of Hyundai A/C and heater controls?
The A/C and heating units in Hyundai cars and trucks handles every part of the vehicles temperature management system. Common controls include:
- Temperature: Enables you to set the warmth or coolness of the air
- Fan: Changes the speed of the air
- Mode: These switches direct hot or cold air to specific vents in your vehicle. Depending on your Hyundai model, you might have individual buttons or a selector knob. Some models also offer buttons for windshield and rear-window defrosters.
- A/C: These knobs turn the A/C system on and off
- Dual: This switch engages the dual climate control system, so the driver and passenger can set different temperature levels. Dual units are only compatible with specific vehicles, so it’s important to check your vehicle’s specifications.
Most Hyundai units mount on the dashboard of your car or truck. In many cases, you can simply remove the trim, connect the heater units, and bolt the unit in place. The process may vary based on any upgrades you may have made, so it’s important to check your manual for specifics.How do you choose the right heat and A/C components?
With so many Hyundai A/C and heater controls to choose from, finding the right product can be overwhelming. Take the hassle out of the shopping process by following these simple steps.
- Enter vehicle information: Enter details for a range of Hyundai cars, SUVs, and trucks, including the Hyundai Santa Fe and the Hyundai Sonata
- Choose the part you need: Full heater control units, individual knobs or buttons, switch clusters, sensors, and more are available
- Select a type: Choose between OEM and aftermarket items
- Select a matching color scheme: Choose a unit that blends in with your car’s interior colors
- Verify compatibility: Since each item is vehicle-specific, check to make sure that the part matches the layout of your vehicle. However, upgraded technology like LED screens may be retrofitted into some older models.