Huion Computer Graphics Tablets, Boards, and Pens
There are actually several different names in the drawing tablet industry, and one of the bigger ones is Huion. The idea behind all these tablets is to allow artists full freedom for drawing the same way they would on paper, but dong so on a computer. The stylus interface duplicates the feel of a pencil so that the user can enjoy the same pen-on-paper experience of traditional art rather than have to struggle to imitate it with a trackball or mouse.
What are Graphic Drawing Tablets?
Basic graphic drawing tablets, or pen tablets, work with your laptop or desktop computer. These tablets feature a flat surface with a digitizer underneath. Although they look very much like a trackpad, they use a rechargeable pen instead of your fingers. Huion makes a number of different tablets including the following models:
- Huion H420: This entry-level tablet features an active area of 4 by 2.23 inches. It supports 2048 pressure levels and has a USB interface.
- Huion H610Pro: With a 10 by 6.25 inch high resolution 5080 lpi active surface, the H610 series is a step up from the H420 in size, while retaining the same 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity.
- Huion Inspiroy Q11K: Enabling 8192 pressure levels this 11-inch Huion tablet offers wireless connectivity for easier placement. The battery lasts up to 40 hours.
What about Display Graphic Tablets?
The one drawback of a standard drawing tablet is that you have to look in one place while drawing somewhere else. The high end solution is to put a screen in front of the digitizer. This lets you see what you're drawing as you move the pen, allowing for greater accuracy and a more natural feeling when you're using the tablet. Pen tablet monitors include the following:
- GT-190: With a 1440 by 900 resolution on a larger screen than most laptops, this monitor offers 2048 pressure settings and works with the supplied rechargeable stylus. It's a great way to introduce new users to digital art.
- GT-220: Now featuring a pressure-sensitive digitizer with up to 8192 levels of sensitivity on a 21.5 inch professional-level full HD multi-touch monitor. Enjoy lag-free illustrations on this professional-grade graphic tablet that lets you take your art to the next level.
Tablets and Digital Art
Digital art is the next step forward from creating illustrations on paper. Units like the Huion H610 make it possible for anyone to get art into digital form while the simple act of setting pen to screen on the GT-191 takes the drawing tablet to a new level as you can see exactly what you're doing as you create. You can also wear an anti-fouling glove to keep your hand clean.
Discover the perfect backpack, dorm room decorations, study supplies and great Huion computer graphics tablets to prepare for going .