Ford Performance and Racing Parts
Formerly known as Ford Racing and now known as Ford Performance, their racing parts and accessories are designed for high performance and compatible with a number of Ford manufactured vehicles. Here you will learn more about Ford Performance and racing parts.What vehicles are in the Ford Performance line?
Ford Performance encompasses a number of Ford models, including the following partial list:
- Ford GT: The supercar coupe features a twin-turbo V6 engine, which can provide an output of more than 600 horsepower.
- Shelby GT350R: Based on the Ford Mustang sports coupe, this Ford car has enhanced tuning and aerodynamics. It delivers 526 horsepower at 7,500 RPM.
- Shelby GT350: This Ford based vehicle is equipped with race-inspired brakes and suspension as well as the most powerful naturally aspirated Ford production engine.
- F-150 Raptor: This pick-up truck is equipped with a turbocharged V6 engine. The total power output of the vehicle is 450 horsepower and it allows 11.2 inches of travel in the front and 12.1 in the back.
- Focus RS: This redesigned performance car from Ford has an all-wheel-drive system built for racing, along with a high-output 2.3-liter EcoBoost engine. It is the most powerful Focus, having 350 horsepower.
- Fiesta ST: The Fiesta ST is equipped with an EcoBoost 6-speed manual engine.
- Fiesta ST: This compact hatchback contains a sport-tuned suspension and braking systems. The vehicle is also equipped with a three-mode electronic stability system and electric torque vectoring control (TVC).
Ford Performance parts include crate engines, rear-end gears, wheels, gauges, axle back exhaust kits, camshafts, cold air intake kits, cylinder heads, throttle bodies, lowering springs, handling packs, headers, and many others. Parts are available to fit model years from 1979 onward.
In addition to individual parts, there are also kits available for Ford Performance vehicles. Some of the kits available include transmission rebuild kits, anti-roll-bar kits, and distributor kits.Why do you need specific Performance parts?
If you own a Ford Performance vehicle, its outperformance can be harder in wear and tear on the car’s components. This is because the parts are subject to more stress and wear out faster. Performance parts are specially designed and created to withstand this stress and outperformance.What kind of Ford performance engines are available?
Complete Ford performance engines available include the Ford Racing 2.0-liter EcoBoost 4 Cyl Crate Engine, Ford Freestar Engine 3.9 L, and the Ford F250 F350 Super Duty Engine 6.0 L 250 K among others. Additionally, there is also Ford performance engine rebuild kits available.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Ford Performance.