Racks for Audi A4
The Audi A4 exudes luxury both inside and out. However, when it comes to carrying items for outdoor adventures, space is limited. Learn how racks for Audi A4 vehicles increase the storage space outside your vehicle.What are the benefits of Audi car racks?
First, car racks offer additional storage space. Beyond this, they provide a stable platform for oversized items. They also increase interior legroom. Whether you need extra space for luggage, or to transport bikes and paddleboards, you’ll appreciate the advantages car racks offer.
- Loading capabilities: Racks let you transport multiple items outside your car, while you enjoy the car’s interior. With a rack attached to the roof or rear, you can transport everything from a mattress to a canoe.
- Multifunctional: The carriers are suitable for every lifestyle, from carrying suitcases to transporting canoes. You can attach multiple components to transport a variety of oversized items.
- Secure: Car racks are weather-resistant, sturdy, and aerodynamically designed to ensure the cargo you carry makes it to its destination safely. Options include anti-theft devices for added security.
There are three types of systems for the A4:
- Audi roof racks: A base system is required to install A4 roof racks. The kits include rails, bars, and towers. They mount on the roof or inside the doorjamb to offer an unobstructed view.
- Audi trunk racks: Bike racks and other components attach to the trunk with clamps and straps. Clips allow you to tighten and loosen the straps as needed.
- Audi hitch racks: Bike racks fit into the receiver, provide easy loading and unloading. Fold-up cargo baskets can also be found.
No matter the adventure, roof rack accessories expand your carrying abilities. From bike racks to snowboard carriers, you’ll find storage options to suit your needs. Below you will find a list of attachments you can use to customize your base system.
- Bike racks: This system mounts to the base system and can hold multiple bicycles at once.
- Cargo bags, boxes, and baskets: These products attach to the vehicles roof rack system via a safety harness. The bags feature handles for easy removal and carrying.
- Kayak and canoe containers: The system secures to the roof to hold items like canoes and kayaks. There are also options for skis, surfboards, and other odd-shaped items.