Keeping Connected with a Tablet
The Apple iPad Mini line of products comprise a number of powerful mini devices that can serve well as on-the-go tablets. With Wi-Fi connectivity, you can answer emails, look up information on the internet or sit back and relax while playing a game on your iPad tablet anywhere you are. Great for kids or adults, this tiny personal electronic device meets the needs and demands of its users.
What Are the Features of an iPad Mini 3?
- Size. The mini iPad measures in at 5.3-inches by 7.9-inches, but the size does not affect its capabilities. It also weighs in at 11.67 ounces, so it is well under a pound in weight.
- Cellular compatibility. This tablet is compatible with all the major cellular service providers who also provide Wi-Fi service.
- Memory. With 16 GB of memory, there are plenty of apps that you can download as well as store photos, listen to music, and watch some of your favorite movies and tv shows.
- Display. This little device packs a punch with a multi-touch screen, LED backlight technology, and a 2048 by 1536 resolution.
- Camera. It also has a built-in 1080p, 5-megapixel camera that takes quality photos and videos, along with a FaceTime HD camera, autofocus features, time-lapse mode, and photo and video geotagging. It also has two microphones to capture the sound as well as a speaker.
- Power. It runs on a lithium polymer battery with a 23.8 W capacity and you get 10 hours of battery life in one full charge. The iPad mini has a power adapter with a lighting to USB cable.
What Are Some Things to Consider When Choosing a Cellular Carrier for My iPad Mini 3?
- Apple SIM card. All iPads come with a nano-SIM card which allows you to use whatever service carrier you want for your Wi-Fi and data coverage. Once youve decided on a provider such as AT&T, you cannot change the service unless you switch out the physical card.
- Data usage. AT&T has a few plans to choose from when it comes to your iPad Mini 3. There is one a la carte feature that provides you 250 MB data in a 24-hour period. The other data plans are month-to-month subscriptions that you can cancel at any time. You can link up your iPhone plan to your iPad with their mobile share program.
- Coverage. It is important to note what providers have enhanced coverage and most reliable service in your area. You can check the maps of the companies available in your locale to ensure you get the enhanced service.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Apple or AT&T.